6.0

1998 Chevrolet Silverado accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Silverado:

1998 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Nov 232015

Silverado WT 4.3L

What idiot engineer thought to put that circuit board in that location,i can't believe gm would be that dumb to put that wiper set up in a work truck and not recall all of them.

- , Brunswick, OH, USA

Sep 082000

Silverado 350 Vortex

I found when I grabbed the module the wipers would start. So back in 2000 I put a tie wrap around the connector so it couldn't move and that fixed it for a long time. Again in 2013 it started with the windshield wipers not going on when I turned them on And then no matter what I did with tightening the connector down I could not fix it.

- , Grand Junction, CO, USA