- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 11 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 66 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 67 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1998 Silverado steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.