8.0

1. replace abs computer module (1 reports)
2001 Chevrolet Silverado electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Silverado:

2001 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Sep 162007

Silverado LX

Well I think that its pretty shi**y that the brake system is fine in this vehicle yet the computer unit goes out and I have to pay $900.00 for the fix. In my opinion that is a defective item that Chevy should have paid. I had the same issue with my previous 1999 Chevy truck and even though it was past warranty mileage Chevy paid for it. This time they did not. I am selling my Chevy vehicles if this is how they treat us.

- , Trabuco Canyon, CA, USA