- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
body / paint Problems
Worst 2002 Silverado body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is flaking and peeling off3
- complete body rust through2
- leak under passenger side dashboard1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments20
- NHTSA: Structure: Body5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.