2002 Chevrolet Silverado lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Silverado:

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Jan 052007

Silverado 5.3L V8

Replace Bulb it went out a few months later the same one. I notice a lot of chevy Trucks that have the same light out.I believe it's a problem from the factory also. There is just to many trucks like that.And they all seem to be on the same side,the passengers side.I've replaced mine so many times i've lost count.So i've just left it out this last time,I'm tired of changing it.Like I said it's a problem from the factory.I'm thinking about going TOYOTA !!!!!!I love my Truck But sick of the problem's!!!!

- , Knoxville, TN, USA