- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 0 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 35 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 66 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2002 Silverado suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaning low on left side1
- NHTSA: Suspension10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.