1. replaced regulator and all hardware for both windows (1 reports)
  2. replaced window regulator (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Silverado windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Silverado:

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Jul 092008

Electric window stopped working. When it was taken apart, the cable inside was completely shredded. Had to replace the regulator after just doing the drivers side.

- , Owosso, MI, USA

May 112007

Silverado LT 5.3L V8

This problem has hit me three times with a year, twice on both sides. I have changed both regulators twice and I am currently having another problem with the drivers side. I have greased the cables, taken the regulator apart and packed grease in the cable spool. When its wet or humid out the windows give me problems you can bet each time I open my windows I am concerned. I think this problem should have been a recall.

- , South Plainfield, NJ, USA