8.0

2003 Chevrolet Silverado accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

May 282008

Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L V8

The fuel, speedo, and temp. gauges have not worked on my truck for years. Its not only a hazard but because Im not rich and can drop $500. Ive been working around the law by getting my inspection stickers illegally. Ive been reading complaint after complaint and I am sick of the big corps. taking advantage of the people that are making their wallets fat and not taking care of them. Since GM has gone bankrupt it is no longer General Motors. It is now Government Motors. I believe we might want to complain to them. Yet like the big corps. we may have a problem them also. Till the problem is solved I'll be an outlaw.

- , Athens, TX, USA

Jul 092007

Silverado 4.3L V-8

FUEL GAUGE NOT ACCURATE, GOES FROM FULL TO EMPTY SETTING STILL.

- , Charleroi, PA, USA