8.0

2003 Chevrolet Silverado body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Apr 102015

Silverado

I have always taken care of my truck. It was in excellent condition. When I moved back to Ohio, I noticed the pain started chipping and flaking off. The rest of my truck is in excellent condition except for the body. I am very disappointed over this as I have always driven Chevys. If this is something that should of been on recall, I would like to get it fixed so I am able to sell it.

- , Loveland, OH, USA

Aug 152012

Silverado LE 5.3L

I HAVE HAD 4 CHEVY VEHICLES IN MY LIFE, THIS LAST 1500 PICKUP WILL BE MY LAST. THE INSTRUMENT PANEL PEELED OFF, CLEAR COAT AND BAD PAINT JOB HAS DONE IT. REALLY HATE TO SAY, BUT THE $18,000 TOYOTA CAMRY I HAVE HAS BEAT THE $25000 SILVERADO, 2 TO 1.

- , Daviston, AL, USA