8.0

2003 Chevrolet Silverado body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Sep 112013

Silverado LS 5.3L V8

passenger side floor is saturated with water

I noticed the carpet being wet when I brought my Mother from the airport. I soaked up the water in the floor on the

passenger side and thought maybe it was the A/C drain backing up. I ran a wire in the drain tube for the condensation and it seemed to be letting water run out. On Friday 9/20/13 it rained and the water started building up again. I pulled the plastic rocker panel cover up and there was a tough of sorts full of water and wires were in the trough. I pulled the carpet up and it was worse than I thought. I was on this site to see if anyone else had the problem. If I can't diagnose it by next weekend I'll take it to a mechanic or body shop.

- , Anderson, IN, USA