9.0

2003 Chevrolet Silverado engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Aug 082012

Silverado LX Vortec

shifter shows 1 gear when in park and will not start.

- , Weatherly, PA, USA

Jun 152008

Silverado 1500 4.8L V8

My silverado has left me stranded numerous times with this intermittent starting bullsh!t. The truck starts majority of the time however sometimes I go to start the engine and nothing!! All electrical comes on but no start. I really hate this truck because it has given me so many problems amazingly right after the warranty was up not even after month. The power steering has gone out twice. My gauge assembly is all out of whack. My AC just went out on me and its hot as hell on Guam. I've taken the truck in to numerous shops and they all tell me the same thing "the truck seems to be fine". There was even an incident that the truck wouldnt start for hours, called a tow truck, as soon as the towing company hooked up the truck the damn thing starts and I am out $60 for towing a truck starts when it wants to. I am sick of this piece a crap! All I want is a car that will start on my terms and not when ever it wants to. Please if anyone knows my fix, let me know. Oh yeah and DONT BUY CHEVY!!!

- , Santa Rita, Guam, Guam