- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2003 Silverado lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear brake light is constanly going out2
- using turn signals causes hazzards to come on2
- exterior lights blow out repeatedly1
- multiple headlight replacements1
- rear tail light burns out1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.