1. i just replaced the hazard flasher and that has fixed probl (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Silverado lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Jan 012012

When I turned on left turn signal the hazard lights came on. This occurred off and on. I recently replaced the hazard "flasher" and that appears to have fixed the problem.

- , London, Ontario, canada

Jun 302007

Silverado LS 5.3L V8

When I turn on my left signal light, my hazard lights come on. Sometimes I have to go out of the way in order to make a right turn to prevent an accident. Sometimes I can press the hazard light button on top of the steering column and turn on the left signal light (same time) and the left turn signal will work.

- , Mt. Gilead, NC, USA