- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 13 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 32 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 37 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 40 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2004 Silverado drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise when accelerating3
- automatically engages 4 wheel drive2
- sounds like front carrier collar trying to engage2
- grinding noise coming from the rear of the truck1
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.