- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 19 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 69 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 74 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 75 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2004 Silverado drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise when accelerating3
- automatically engages 4 wheel drive2
- sounds like front carrier collar trying to engage2
- grinding noise coming from the rear of the truck1
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.