- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 81 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2004 Silverado suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration from front end while driving2
- rear rattle1
- NHTSA: Suspension11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.