- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
- June 6: GM Recalls 15,000 Cars and Trucks, Some For Third Time
- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
fuel system Problems
Worst 2005 Silverado fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed intake manifold, fuel pump, clogged injectors1
- fuel return line disconnected1
- worn fuel injection harness, code p21461
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.