- August 23: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Impala Over Airbag Problems
- August 14: GM Recalls 73,000 Chevrolet Cobalt Cars Over Airbag Failures
- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: GM Recalls 686,000 Vehicles With Liftgates That Fall On You
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
fuel system Problems
Worst 2005 Silverado fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed intake manifold, fuel pump, clogged injectors1
- fuel return line disconnected1
- worn fuel injection harness, code p21461
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.