- October 7: GM Recalls 31,600 SUVs For Fiery Windshield Wiper Motors
- August 23: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Impala Over Airbag Problems
- August 14: GM Recalls 73,000 Chevrolet Cobalt Cars Over Airbag Failures
- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
fuel system Problems
Worst 2005 Silverado fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed intake manifold, fuel pump, clogged injectors1
- fuel pump failure1
- fuel return line disconnected1
- worn fuel injection harness, code p21461
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.