- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
fuel system Problems
Worst 2005 Silverado fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed intake manifold, fuel pump, clogged injectors1
- fuel return line disconnected1
- worn fuel injection harness, code p21461
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.