- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 4 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 11 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 85 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Silverado AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan stops working sometimes15
- heater fan not working properly5
- heater connector glowed red hot3
- smoke coming out of vents while ac on with plastic smell3
- heater fan won't stop running when key (switch) is off2
- A/C defective1
- blower fan motor seized up causing fire1
- heater not working properly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.