- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 18 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 22 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 34 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 37 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 40 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Silverado AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan stops working sometimes15
- heater fan not working properly5
- heater connector glowed red hot3
- smoke coming out of vents while ac on with plastic smell3
- A/C defective1
- blower fan motor seized up causing fire1
- heater fan won't stop running when key (switch) is off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.