- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 3 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 6 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 9 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 10 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 10 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Silverado
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2007 Silverado AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- AC / heater malfunctioning4
- AC blows heat2
- blower motor caught on fire while driving2
- heater not working on all settings2
- continuous rattle from ac1
- heater AC shorts out1
- lack of heat1
- mold smell after use of AC1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.