6.0

2007 Chevrolet Silverado brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado:

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Jan 202010

Silverado 1500 5.3L

This is the only problem that I ever had on this vehicle and I hope that General Motors have the guts to accept his responsibility and repair this problem.

I found a lot of others models and years of manufacture with the same problem, so I think that GM should be held accountable for the repairs.

- , Farmington, MN, USA

Mar 022009

Silverado LT 5.3L V8

While driving the ABS/Brake light comes on for no reason. The anti-theft and battery light comes on. Every so often the radio will go off and the door locks keep trying to lock. If you turn the key to accessories and turn on the emergency flashers all the dash lights comes on and a service brake system waring comes up. When I put in for servicing they blamed it on the remote starter so they took it out and charged me $90.00. The problem continued on for another two weeks so I had the remote start re-installed. I heard that there may be a recall on a wiring harness but nobody from the dealership called.

- , Mt. Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada