- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs light is on,brakes locked up1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- noise from back brakes when stopping1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Drum: Shoes/Linings1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.