- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 13 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 44 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 63 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs light is on,brakes locked up1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- noise from back brakes when stopping1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Drum: Shoes/Linings1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.