- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 27 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 33 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 36 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 41 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 54 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs light is on,brakes locked up1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- noise from back brakes when stopping1
- traction control light on1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Drum: Shoes/Linings1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.