- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 24 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 28 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 40 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 43 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 46 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs light is on,brakes locked up1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- noise from back brakes when stopping1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Drum: Shoes/Linings1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.