- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 8 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 82 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs light is on,brakes locked up1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- noise from back brakes when stopping1
- traction control light on1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Drum: Shoes/Linings1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.