- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs light is on,brakes locked up1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- noise from back brakes when stopping1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Drum: Shoes/Linings1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.