- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Worst 2002 Silverado 1500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500.