6.0

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500:

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Owner Comments

Aug 072011

Silverado 1500 5.3L

I have owned Chevrolets since 1961 and this really has me mad at GM for having a problem like this to deal with. When I took the truck to Auto Zone to see if maybe a code would show up, the computer said that there was no reading from the truck or that it was not even hooked up!! I have had that checked before and it worked so that is a newbie. They can hold their breath until I buy anything else from them if they do not re-call this and fix it. That, they can't take to the bank. The trouble with American business these days is that they don't care about people after the sale! People complain about Wal Mart taking over everything and they apparently are but if I have a complaint about a product I buy there, "They fix it until I am satisfied!" Don't you guess that is why they are so successful and they do have low prices. They should run GM and some of the others then we would be satisfied customers!!!!!!

- , Harrison, TN, USA