2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 steering problems: vibration/shaking

Vibration/Shaking

7.0

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500:

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Owner Comments

Oct 052013

Silverado 1500 Z71 V8

The Chevrolet Dealership at Fagan Automotive in Janesville, Wisconsin sold me this vehicle new, knowing that Chevrolet was already having vibration issues with these new 2014 Silverados. I am angry that they sold me a truck without warning of what they already knew about the issues with these trucks. Stay Away from the 2014 Silverados!!!!!

- , Elk Grove, CA, USA

Aug 302013

Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L

I have a shake at 70 mph, the seats and console shake horribly. I have had the tires road force balanced twice and it has not helped. I have a loaner 2014 Silverado while they are looking at my truck that shakes as bad as mine. It is incredible how poorly designed this is. I was told originally that it was due to the 20 inch rims. I have had 11 trucks with 20s and never have I had this problem. I have 7500 miles on my truck and it has not gotten any better. .

- , Spring, TX, USA