2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid:

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Owner Comments

Mar 262008

Silverado 1500 Hybrid 8-cyl

To whom it concern: I have a concern regardin my 2005 Silverado.there is a spot of grease or oil on the inside of the hub weel asseambly (both front side) I have taken in to two different dealer's and they both told me the same thing that is normal.I took a few pictures and showed them to both the dealer's service department and they said it is normal.but I don't think that it is.I whis that you can help me with this matter becouse the warranty period on my truck is soon to expire and I would want to fix it before it expires. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you very soon. I could send you pictures of this consern this way you can see the problem.

- Norwalk, CA, USA