- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 12 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 62 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 68 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2001 Silverado 2500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.