- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 32 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 37 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 38 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 53 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 Silverado 2500 windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.