2.3

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500:

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Owner Comments

May 162016

Silverado 2500

I bought this truck new. I continue to have problems with the body control module, BCM this unit effects everthing. I had to replace when the truck had 35K miles now the dealer tells me that I have to replace again at 138K. Because the everthing goes on and off the door locks again going up and down and the truck will just shut down while driving come to a stop turn it off and cranks up now the left side windows are not working and the dash lights are going on and off and the door locks acting stupid same thing that was happening before.I talk to other people and they have the same issues. Big guy sticking to the little guy thanks

- Clermont, GA, USA

Mar 052012

Silverado 2500

Third brakelight leaks water into the cab of the truck rusting out frame and damaging electrical components. Apparent on going problem with many online complaints-time to open a recall!

- Marrero, LA, USA