- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 7 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 45 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Worst 2001 Silverado 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline38
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling28
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.