1. a part to fix this error (1 reports)
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500:

2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Owner Comments

Aug 082012

Silverado 3500 LS 8.1L

We bought this truck , a 3500 Silverado, approximately one year ago. The truck had 52000 miles on it at that time.

I was working on the brakes when I noticed the support bracket for the helper springs was missing. I appears that one was not installed by the looks of the frame. There are no markings that show it may have been removed.

I would like to know how much it would cost to purchase this piece that was left off my truck in error.

Thank you.