2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Owner Comments

Nov 012004

Silverado 3500 SLT 6.0L

had my truck at dealer three times to get it fixed under warranty. They packed the part with grease and it was good for about a month each time. After warranty ran out they told me I would have to pay to have it fixed right which would cost 150 dollars. I think Chevrolet should pay for it.

- , Yoakum, TX, USA