2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500:

2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Owner Comments

Apr 132011

Silverado 3500 8-cyl

The front speakers and one of the extended cab doors speakers do not work.can not hear the warning chime. Sometimes when the truck has been driven for awhile the speakers in the driver's side starts to work. As of 07/11/14 the passenger side door speakers doesn't work unless the truck has been driven for awhile.. I've contacted GM several times on this issue and get the same response, they can not help me without paying them a fee.... I tell them what is happening and they don't care. I sent an email to them on 07/12/14 and haven't heard from them yet. I afraid that the truck is going catch on fire or shut off while I'm driving or when my wife is driving with my kids in the truck.

- Pinckard, AL, USA