9.9

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500:

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Owner Comments

Nov 052015

Silverado 3500

While driving my 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ltz with a 5.3 liter motor the RPM of the engine act erratic, it will increase and decrease RPM at will, I would say that it surges about 75 to 150 RPM, it especially does this going uphill. It is unsafe to be driving a vehicle that acts in this manner because you can't control the way you want to drive, I took it back to the dealer and they are trying to convince me that this is normal, which I know it is not normal, GM needs to figure this out and correct the problem.

- Washington, CT, USA

Aug 292015

Silverado 3500

I purchased a brand new 2015 Chevy Silverado and in the first week I had it, while driving, the truck just simply completely shut off. Dealer claims they have never heard of this and after keeping truck for days stated could not find any issues. About one month later remotes not working and truck warning that emergency brake is on even though it was released. Could not get to register that emergency brake was off and while driving none of the turn signals were working as to truck warning to pull over due to vehicle emergency brake was on. I have only made one payment on this new vehicle and truck has already been in shop 2X.I need your help, please as dealer not helping me and I do not feel safe in this truck. I should not have to worry about it turning of or anything else as to being a brand new vehicle. I have attempted to speak with several managers and one just stated to me" that is why you have warranty and just keep eye on it." Since all this I have searched on the internet, and discovered that this has happened with other Silverado.. ed bozart chevrolett still claims no knowledge of this. Please help me. I feel this is potential accident issue. The first issued happened while driving on craig road which could have been really bad as this is a 45 mph road, luckily it was a weekend and not busy. I don't know what else to do. Spending over $40,000 on this truck not expecting to feel unsafe while driving.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA