- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 32 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 34 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 41 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 49 days ago
Sway Bar Link Rattle
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Chevrolet Sonic is fairly new & is already showing an early trend of transmission problems.
Owners report hesitation when shifting & grinding/hard shifting into gears. Some dealers are calling the condition "normal". Another owner reported his dealership replaced the transmission under warranty, but the new transmission had the same exact grinding problem. Design defect?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 42,543 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace sway bar link (3 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)