2013 Chevrolet Sonic wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic:

2013 Chevrolet Sonic Owner Comments

Jun 152014

I just noticed there was an airbag recall on my vehicle, I did not get notice of this recall. I was in a recent accident and everyone seem shocked that my airbags did not deploy due to the damages to my car. Additionally, I am having to add air to my tires weekly as soon as I add air then I get another warning that my tires need more air. The sensor did not respond as my onstar services did not get it to respond as the service is set up to do. I have changed climate from a cold(pa) to a warmer (ga) and still have the same problem.

- Atlanta, GA, USA