7.3

2014 Chevrolet Sonic lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic:

2014 Chevrolet Sonic Owner Comments

Jun 012016

Sonic

I own a 2014 Chevrolet Sonic. The radio no longer works and I have no audible warning chimes for keys in ignition, door open, turn signal, seatbelt. Also no dash lights. I see there is a recall 17130. I have spoke with the dealership in my area, they refuse to do the repairs because I do not have a recall letter. When checking my VIN, there are no reported recalls. I need a recall letter so I may have this repaired. Thank you

- Dallas, TX, USA

Sep 222014

Sonic 4-cyl

While driving down the highway, going approximately 65mph, the dash lights including speedometer turn off and reset. They stay off from 10-20 seconds then reset back on. This has happened multiple times in the last 3 months. Has only happened in 6th gear and is very dangerous knowing the repair dealership can not figure out what triggers it.

- Coeurdalene, ID, USA