- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
2013 Chevrolet Spark
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Spark Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 5
- AC / heater problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems4
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- brakes problems1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Spark Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Spark compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Spark overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Spark.