2013 Chevrolet Spark body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Spark:

2013 Chevrolet Spark Owner Comments

Oct 062016

Spark

I was in a very bad car accident and not one of my air bags deployed. It is squished it was hit in the front very hard which would allow the airbags to poof out and help in these situations. I was headed down an off ramp onto turn pike and a car came to a complete stop swerved to merge and car infant of me did the same and we collided

- Hummelstown, PA, USA

Nov 102014

Spark

I was driving down the highway going approximately 55-60 mph and a SUV runs a stop sign and pulls out in front of me on the highway. I hit the SUV. The SUV flees the accident. My car catches on fire on impact and my airbags fail to deploy. It was a frontal impact and I was going about 55 mph at impact. My car was deemed totaled.

- Paradise, TX, USA