9.0

2013 Chevrolet Spark brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Spark:

2013 Chevrolet Spark Owner Comments

Nov 222013

Spark

On multiple occasions I have driven my car and parked it. When I have returned to the car it will not start. On star diagnostics tells me there is a problem with the transmission, engine and anti brake system and that I am to get it to the dealer/repair immediately. I have had to wait several hours before I can get it started again. I have been in situations where I am in an areas without phone or cell reception to call for help. It has been to the dealer repair shop 4 times and they are unable to correct the problem. They say until they can replicate the problem - they cannot fix it. Finally with this last (4th) visit they were able to replicate the problem twice. But I was informed they have no idea where the problem is coming from and they have no solution at this time. They will return the car to me after 9 days as is with no fix. I am afraid to drive across Colorado for fear I will be stranded.

- Edwards, CO, USA