2014 Chevrolet Spark brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Spark:

2014 Chevrolet Spark Owner Comments

Feb 012016

Spark

This vechicle has been having problems with the braking system and speed. When I brake it's something coming up under my feet and then the traction light comes on, :slippery when it's wet light" on the panel. Now, I had taken it to bob bell twice and they keep saying they fixed it, but my car has been in the same conditioned. I want something done before I lose my life.

- Baltimore, MD, USA

Oct 102015

Spark

I was driving on the turnpike near West palm beach and I lost control of the vehicle completely. The brakes was not working and the steering locked on me preventing me to turn the wheel resulting in the vehicle crashing into the grass to a guard rail. Also the air bags in the from did not deploy. Only the side air bags. I injured my head and had to get stitches because of this.

- Winter Park, FL, USA

Jun 152014

Spark

The contact owns a 2014 Chevrolet Spark. While driving various speeds, the brake pedal was aggressively depressed in order to stop the vehicle. When the clutch was depressed, the engine rpms rapidly increased. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 8,000.

- Palmdale , CA, USA

May 262014

Spark

After fully charging up the electric vehicle, going down hill at approx 40mph, lost all power in brakes, steering control and the forward propulsion system. Due to loss of power veered out of control onto oncoming traffic and braking system was not responding to pumps. After pulling on steering wheel hard finally got vehicle under control and pulled to the side. Vehicle would not restart and had to be towed to dealer. Did not have vehicle and did not drive the vehicle more than 30 miles before incident happened. 2014 Chevy Spark electric vehicle. Returned vehicle to dealership permanently.

- Lancaster, CA, USA

May 132014

Spark 4-cyl

Hola my carro chervolet Spark 2014 E tenido muchisimo problema cuando manejo casi me a chocado I enbolucrado en un accidente tiene mucho problema con acelerar voy manejando regular avese cuando aselero como que no me quiere acelerar SE traba O SE trata de ahogar el motor Y no hacelera el carro que queda en medio de la calle hasta que SE le antoja el carro darme acelerar avese estoy esperando por la luz Y el carro cuando la luz SE pone verder el carro como SE ahoga Y no me quiere acelera Y eso en muy peligroso ya estoy cansado el carro como que SE pone bobo Y avece estoy en el freeway velociday 60 mph Y trato de siempre que darme Y trato de seguir la velocida Y como que SE boba el carro Y cuesta muchisimo que suba la velocida ya lo lleve a dealer me dijiero que no encuentra nada ya estoy cansado tendo dos niƱO Y tengo muchisimo miedo que alguien me pueda pegar por que el carro no me deja acelerar regular SE atora el motor Y no mueve si me llama le explico mejor por favor ayudemen.

- Los Angeles , CA, USA