- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 19 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 69 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 74 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 75 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1996 Suburban drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rearend can't handle tow1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.