- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 34 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 37 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 42 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1996 Suburban drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rearend can't handle tow1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.