1996 Chevrolet Suburban steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Chevrolet Suburban:

1996 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Sep 262000

Suburban 4WD

Chevrolet, Suburban 1996, ls 1500, 4 X 4 I have only owned this car 2yrs, I had to put on 5 sets of brakes, 2 sets of rotors, drums, steer knuckles, alternator, windshield wiper motor, battery, differential/axles replaced and air condition unit has fowl smell and the back passager door sticks and won't open most of the time. I bought it as a lease return with 34,900 miles on it. Please help me find out why this car is still being sold. I only drive this Suburban in emergency.

- Camarillo, CA, USA