- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 4 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 11 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 85 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1997 Suburban steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering48
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System44
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar13
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.