- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 35 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 38 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 43 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1997 Suburban transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bell housing on tranny cracked1
- replace transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission36
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.