- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Suburban
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1998 Suburban windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer15
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor12
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.