8.0

1. had it disconnected (1 reports)
1999 Chevrolet Suburban accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Suburban:

1999 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Jan 302006

Suburban

I was driving to work in snowy Chicago weather, when not only was my leg getting REALLY hot, but I smelled smoke. I turned off the seat heater just in time to find a brown hole and smoldering smoke under my leg. Short of getting a new drivers seat, I just had both seat heaters disconnected for safety after learning that this is not uncommon. Some have caught fire. Very scary. Of course it happened JUST out of warranty.

- , Mt Prospect, IL, USA