2. had dealer fix the heated seat (1 reports)
1999 Chevrolet Suburban accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Suburban:

1999 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Dec 012008

Suburban LT

My seats worked fine all the time and then a few weeks ago my husband noticed the seat was not working.I then tried the following day and he was correct they had stopped working. The leather seats are freezing in the winter and especially for a 120lb person who is always cold. Is this an easy fix so I don't have to pay a lot of money to get fixed. Im hoping its a fuse and if so where is the fuse box as I looked in my manual and cannot find anything about it.

- , Uxbridge, MA, USA

Jan 182007

Suburban 1500 5.7L V8

first the passenger seat heater wasn't working now that works and the driver's side doesn't. i checked all the fuses and switches and everything seems okay. i hoping this happened to someone else and you can give me a simple solution because i don't want to spend a thousand bucks to fix this. my wife is bugging me to do something since the leather seats are very cold in the winter.

- , Lindenhurst, NY, USA

Dec 032006

Suburban 2500

First the seat was making noises but dealer couldn't hear anything. Kind of a twisting noise. This went on for about 5000 miles and they my seat really heated up. I had to sit on a towl when the warmer was on because it burned my !@##$. (we live in the snow, I had to use it) Then nothing the seat burned out? Dealer quoted me about $1,000 to fix and ordered part. This was replaced at around 103,000 now at 111,000 it won't work at all.

- , Chester, CA, USA