- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 33 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1999 Suburban drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- inline vibration at lower speeds1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.