- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 30 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 38 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1999 Suburban drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- inline vibration at lower speeds1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.