- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 3 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 9 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 30 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 41 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.