- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 2 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 37 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 68 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.