1.8

2001 Chevrolet Suburban brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Suburban:

2001 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Apr 012005

Suburban 4WD 8-cyl

My ABS and brake system lights turn on and off simultaneously and intermittenly, sometimes staying on for the duration of the trip and other times never coming on at all. I have had the brakes checked and replaced, however this did not fix the problem. I'm getting real tired of my 2001 Chevy Suburban having problems that are more related to sensors then actual mechanical problems. Often the fixes for these problems are costly and of course, they all occur after the warranty. I have experienced the fuel sensor problem since 56,000 and I'm currently at 93000 miles. Unfortunately, I have to wait till November to get it fixed under the latest recall. Can you please check if there are others facing the same brake system/ABS problem" when is Chevy going to get their act together"

- Fort Washington, MD, USA